Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 3

If you followed posts yesterday, you know that I spent the morning listening to I-Heart-Radio, messing with the camera, comparing clocks, etc. Had to get some real work done too, and was on the phone for a couple hours through the day. I picked up an audio cable so I could hook my N1 to my iHome speaker I've been using with my iPhone. I need to do a post on that topic soon.

I also realized that I may need to figure out voicemail. It's not a huge item for me because I just return missed calls and insist that most people who need for anything important email their emergencies. But I know voicemail is important to most people, especially those who use Visual Voicemail on iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do us all a favor when commenting... First, let us know if you have used an iPhone, any Android phone, and/or the Nexus One.

Thanks!
-Brad.